We are a local company who specialise in landscaping, turf Complete Turf and Landscaping started out as Complete Turf Renovation Services in 2002.
We have dealt with both Government and Private Sectors and continue to do so on a daily basis. In the past we have been involved in various renovation, construction and maintenance projects for major companies including, Guideline ACT, Dale & Hitchcock, Manteena, Cord Civil, Urban Contractors, Fulton Hogan, Cut & Fill and Hewatt Earthworks. We have also undertaken work for maintenance companies such as Programmed Maintenance Services and Citywide Services.
We have constructed the last eight new ovals to be built in the region including Harrison Playing Fields, Bonner Neighbourhood, Forde Burgmann Campus and Phillip Enclosed Oval, Kippax Oval, Gungahlin Enclosed Oval and are currently constructing the new Lyneham Sports Precinct (Southwell Park) fields. We have experience in a wide variety of turf surfaces including both warm season and cool season grasses. We also do the base preparation for tennis courts and other synthetic grass surfaces in and around Canberra. We also reconstructed the new diamond at the Narrabundah Baseball Park.
We currently maintain St Edmunds College, The UC Brumbies training facility, Seiffert Oval, Capital Golf Course and the Canberra International Golf Centre. In the past we have maintained various sports fields and facilities around the region and have been heavily involved in an assisting capacity to many others. We have maintained Deakin Stadium, Burgmann College Ovals, and Rosary Primary School.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
CTL has expertise in every aspect of sports turf management and construction. The major areas of strength are:
- Turf renovation (aeration, de-thatching, coring, topdressing, oversowing, slicing)
- Turf maintenance (golf courses, bowling greens, ovals, large and small turf areas)
- Turf construction (golf courses, bowling greens, ovals, large and small turf areas)
- Domestic and commercial Landscaping works including mass planting and consolidation works
- Fertiliser application
- Irrigation installation and maintenance
- Soil compaction testing
- Line marking
- Laser leveling including UTS precision grading
- Hydromulch and Polymer application
- Erosion Control Solutions
- General Bobcat/Earthmoving work (Posi Track)
MAJOR CONTRACTS / PROJECTS
- The Lyneham Sports Precinct
- Gungahlin Enclosed Oval
- Majura Parkway, Landscaping
- John Gorton Drive, Landscaping
- Gungahlin Valley Ponds
- Taylor Subdivision Stages, ACT
- National Arboretum Canberra
- Capital Golf Course
Managing Director / Turf Consultant
- Level 6 Accredited Superintendent
- Certificate 3 in Horticulture
- Certificate 3 in Greenkeeping
- Consultant to City Group on ACTEW Park Bruce (Canberra Raiders training oval) and Rugby League Park.
- Consultant to Landscape Direct for the preparation of ADFA ovals for the Samoan Rugby Union World Cup Team.
- Braddon (Canberra Raiders junior training oval).
- Royal Canberra Golf Club Superintendent 18 years
Director/Project Manager Maintenance
- Acting Superintendent Royal Canberra Golf Club 1year
- Diploma in Greenkeeping level 5
- Royal Canberra Golf Club Assistant Superintendent 16 years
- Construction supervisor, Sinalea Country Club Samoa.
- Apprentice of the year 1994 – highest pass over 3-year course
Director/Project Manager Construction
- 16 Years experience in industry
- Greenkeeping Apprentice of the year 2003 (Highest pass over 3 year course)
- Finalist in ACT Chamber of Commerce All Trades Apprentice of the Year 2003
- Certificate 4 in Horticulture (Turf Management)
- Currently studying Diploma in Project Management
- Certificate 3 in Landscaping Construction
- 5 years’ service Royal Canberra Golf Club
- Certificate 3 in Greenkeeping
- Certificate of Landscaping